INSURANCE  in New York  - Selling is serving, We just want to help others to find Unique solutions, Just we here to impacting lives positively with passion and full of integrity with our team of Focal Point Insurance in NY | NJ. Because of   “Insurance business is about to do promises and win the valuable trust. It is all about delivering to the customer in times of need and if this cannot be imbibed in a professional neither him/her nor the industry and we Insurance Company or Agency will succeed.”

Focal Point Insurance Agency is not selling the insurance only, by this we are just caring you with own Passion”

Know More About Us….

Next Steps...

<> Focal Point insurance agency was founded by  Mr.Karamvir Bajwa in 2015.

We've transformed from a small insurance office covering just 1 county in the state of New York to a vast, US-wide company. Now our every step will be toward your satisfaction through our services and our devoted Team to give you decent feel about this whole Industry (With all products- Personal Insurance, Commercial Insurance, TLC Insurance, Insurance in New York and New Jersey, etc) And we need's your support on every step to achieve our future target to give you best and hassle-free service forever ....